Best BB cream for Indian Skin tone is the topic of the day.
It is very essential for us, women to maintain our skin flawless and look our best at just any time. It is absolutely possible to create the look of a flawless skin with the right kind of make-up. And here comes the most traditional, most loved make-up ingredient for every user: Foundation. Often, a lot of BB and CC Creams have honestly tried replacing it, but Foundation stands firm due to its ability to provide the many shades – more choices to get the exact matching skin tone, which is the only shortcoming with the other available BB and CC Creams.
BB Creams are Blemish Balms with multi-purpose benefits. The origin for BB Creams is Germany where it was originally meant to heal the scars left from the laser treatments. Initially gaining popularity from Korea, its fame spread among most women in Japan, China, South-East Asia, USA and India.
The USP of any BB Cream is its multi-purpose utility such as concealer, moisturizer, sunscreen, primer and foundation. It also offers a bright complexion with the concealing the pimple and covering up the pores. Numerous brands are competing to offer you some of their best BB Creams for Indian Skin Tones. We have selected a few to help you pick one that suits your requirement the most.
It would be interesting to have a look at Makeup tips for Indian Skin Tone
Best BB cream for Indian Skin tone
- Maybelline Clear Glow Shine-Free Clear BB Stick: This is the clear winner of 2015 to offer some of the best features ever with the highest quality of result. It is available in the stick form and meant for Oily to Combination Skin. It works fantastic with hiding the appearance of visible pores, spreads evenly leaving a very smooth matte finish even tone. It would not create artificial look, nor would it leave any whitish cast. The cream would spread just right and light. It shall also not fade away until you cleanse your face properly. It is currently available for Rs. 250 in the market. If you ask for my personal Maybelline BB cream review then I would say no cosmetic suits on me, but just normal Indian look. I feel too heavy with any kind of BB cream or foundation on my face. Though amount of heaviness varies with the brand. I would like to invite readers to share their views on their use of BB creams as we said Indian skin tones are highly diversified.
- Garnier BB Cream: This is the best budget BB Cream available in India, preferred by over masses. It is a simple beige coloured cream with an SPF 24 protection. Again, it does not feel heavy on the skin and subtly spreads even out. It actually stays on for almost 6 to 8 hours, available for the nominal price of just Rs. 99. It claims to be the best BB Cream for Indian skin tone.
- Ponds White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream: This one is meant for oily skin with the light weight and perfect blending. It also acts as a fairness cream with even a better bright complexion as well as SPF 30 Sun Protection. All in all, a genius product with a fairness cream and SPF combination from Ponds, 18 grams tube available for Rs. 125. I have personally used it and found it better version of BB cream for Indian skin tone. Still I have a question in my mind that does BB cream improve your skin as claimed for this cream removing dark spots?
- The body shop moisture white shiso BB Cream: Light makeup base with maximum coverage is just perfect description for this cream. It evens out the skin on an instant application with a typical shiny glow that stays throughout the day. It is ideally created for Asian skin tones and offers the SPF 24 medium sun protection. An overall good and a quality product from The Body Shop for worth Rs. 1095 for about 30ml.
- Deborah Milano BB Cream: Oily skin BB Cream with at least 5 uses that smoothens and primes the skin, hides the imperfection, moisturizes the skin and protects against most UVA rays. It does even out your skin tone as claimed; however, the only drawback feature is its lack of sufficient moisturizing to the skin. People with dry skin must apply a moisturizer along with it. It is available in a pack of 30ml for Rs. 350.
- Clinique Age Defense BB Cream with SPF 30: This is the first ever company to launch their BB Creams in India, right from 2011 with most natural ingredients and antioxidants. It is highly effective to hide the red spot and blemishes as well as prevents the tanning just perfectly well. The only shortcoming is the appearance of white cakey application for a few minutes just after its application. It takes a while to set but works wonders. A 40ml tube is available for Rs. 1900. As per the result of Clinique products I would say it can stand up to its claim of best BB cream for Indian Skin tone.
- Bourjois 8 in 1 BB Cream: It gives a solid competition to the rest for its availability in four different shades. It gives a better choice to find the one that suits the closest to the skin tone and it comes in a compact case with a mirror and sponge applicator. It is very useful for travel in a convenient package. It also offers sufficient hydration with SPF 20 and anti-ageing properties. An 8gm pack is available for Rs. 875.
We have also dissected Deepika Padukone Makeup at Cannes. Have a look at dusky beauty Deepika Padukone Makeup tricks by clicking on the link.
Let us know, which one have you been using out of these with your feedback as well as which one you think deserved a spot in top 7 BB Creams in India. After all best BB cream for Indian skin tone can be selected with different mix and match as Indian skin tone is the most diversified skin tone variation in the world.